Last Updated on May 19, 2021
Is the Janome 3160QDC a good sewing machine? Here is our in-depth review!
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine has 30 well-considered stitches, and included are 6 One-Step Buttonholes exactly to your size button. A bright LED screen makes it easy to view stitch width and length, which displays the quantity of your stitch. The stitch width or length can easily be adjusted by pressing the plus or minus button.
Thanks for the Janome’s 7 Feed Teeth Box Feeding System. You will definitely get Superior feeding through the lightest weight fabric to heavy fabric! The Automatic Needle Threader is very simple – forget about straining up your eyes. Just pull along the needle threader, put your thread in the hook along with the front with the needle, withdraw, and your needle is threaded.
You can easily look out of the bobbin cover to help you easily detect in the event you’re running out of thread! In addition, in the event you sew off of the edge of the fabric, it really is jam-proof. The drop-feed system on Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine makes free motion quilting to old fashion darning as being a breeze.
Pants, legs, and shirt sleeves can easily be carried out with the Free Arm Feature! The precision tension dial on Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine makes sewing enjoyable. It allows you to set your tension and your tension stays there. Other highlights, conveniently located to your sewing pleasure, are Handy Central Control Buttons: From bottom to top: Start/Stop for Sewing without a Foot Control, Reverse, Pattern Stop, Needle Up/Down.
You only have to push the bobbin-winder towards the right as well as the auto-declutch will automatically stop the needle motionless and wind your bobbin! With Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine, you can easily sew without needing foot control. Instead, make use of the Start/Stop button.
- - 60 Built-In Sewing Stitches and 6 Built-In Buttonholes - Built-In Automatic Needle Threader - No More Eye Strain! Simply Pull Down the Needle Threader, Place Your Thread in the Hook and Pull Back / Easy to Use Control Panel with LCD Panel - The Easy-to-Use Control Panel makes Sewing a Cinch
- - Jam Proof Easy-Set Top-Loading Bobbin System - Its Easy To Change Your Bobbin. Simply Follow the Track and the Machine will Automatically Bring the Bobbin Thread Up For You. There is No Need to Worry About Running Off the Edge of Your Project Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- - Handy Function Buttons - The Thread Cutter Button will Cut Both the Top and Bottom Thread with the Touch of a Button. The Reverse Stitch Button will Have Your Machine Sew in Reverse for Reinforced Stitching. The Lock Stitch Button Finishes the Stitch You are Sewing so You Don’t End Up with Half a Stitch Pattern. The Needle Up/Down Button will Bring the Needle Up or Down with the Touch of a Button and the Start/Stop Button will Start the Machine without the Need for a Foot Control!
- - Comes With an Incredible Amount of Accessories - Hard Cover, Extension Table, Open-Toe Even Feed Foot, Open-Toe Darning Foot, Zig-Zag “A” Sewing Foot, Overedge C Sewing Foot, Zipper “E” Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch “F” Sewing Foot, Blind Hem “G” Sewing Foot
- - Also Comes With - 1/4” Seam “O” Sewing Foot with Guide, Zig-Zag “F2” Sewing Foot, Automatic Buttonhole “R” Sewing Foot, Assorted Needle Set, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, and an Instruction Book
Features and Specifications
- Automatic needle threader – you can forget straining your eyes, easily adjust stitch measurements with the Touch of a Button, Free Arm Capability.
- Bright two-digit LED Screen for quick stitch selection, superior feeding system, and drop feed capable.
- Easily select one of 30 built-in sewing stitches while using the front stitch panel and LED screen.
- Start-Stop button lets you sew with no foot control, auto-declutch bobbin winder, easy reverse stitch button, and precise thread tension!
- Included is certainly a one-step automatic buttonhole foot, zipper foot, satin stitch foot, screwdriver, bobbins, needles, seam ripper, additional spool pin, spool caps, and felt.
- Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine, Shipping Weight: 16 pounds.
Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine is quiet, runs smoothly, and makes wonderful tight stitches, plus it is light weighted and simple to transport according to the reviews of our research. The ease of threading (both bobbin and needle) and also the amazing feeding of the fabric are also things pointed out in the reviews.
We may find that one user of the machine had sewn through cotton, satin stretch knit, and leather without having an adjustment of anything. The same user sewed through 3/4 inch of fabric swatch without any problems. So the Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine handles thin to thick fabric with no problems.
In our research, we couldn’t locate a bad review about Janome 3160QDC Computerized Sewing Machine rather than the less a bad thing said within the good reviews. The only thing was that particular user did miss an instructional DVD accompanying the booklet.