Thanks for the Janome’s 7 Feed Teeth Box Feeding System you will definitely get Superior feeding through the lightest weight fabric to heavy fabric! The Automatic Needle Threader is very simple – forget about straining up your eyes. Just pull along the needle threader, put your thread in the hook along with front with the needle, withdraw and your needle is threaded. You can easily look out of the bobbin cover to help you easily detect in the event you’re running out of thread! In addition, in the event you sew off of the edge of the fabric it really is jam proof. The drop-feed system on Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine makes free motion quilting to old fashion darning as being a breeze.
Pants legs and shirt sleeves can easily be carried out with the Free Arm Feature! The precision tension dial on Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine makes sewing enjoyable. It allows you to set your tension and your tension stays there. Other highlights, conveniently located to your sewing pleasure, are Handy Central Control Buttons: From bottom to top: Start/Stop for Sewing without a Foot Control, Reverse, Pattern Stop, Needle Up/Down.
You only have to push the bobbin-winder towards the right as well as the auto-declutch will automatically stop the needle motionless and wind your bobbin! With Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine you can easily sew without needing the foot control, instead, make use of the Start/Stop button.
Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine – Features and Specifications
- Automatic needle threader – you can forget straining your eyes, easily adjust stitch measurements with the Touch of a Button, Free Arm Capability.
- Bright two-digit LED Screen for quick stitch selection, superior feeding system and drop feed capable.
- Easily select one of 30 built-in sewing stitches while using front stitch panel and LED screen.
- Start-Stop button lets you sew with no foot control, auto-declutch bobbin winder, easy reverse stitch button and precise thread tension!
- Included is certainly one step automatic buttonhole foot, zipper foot, satin stitch foot, screwdriver, bobbins, needles, seam ripper, additional spool pin, spool caps, and felt.
- Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine, Shipping Weight: 16 pounds.
Janome 8077 Review – Computerized Sewing Machine
Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine is quiet, runs smoothly and makes wonderful tight stitches, plus it is light weighted and simple to transport according to the reviews of our research. The ease of threading (both bobbin and needle) and also the amazing feeding of the fabric are also things pointed out in the reviews.
We may find that one user of the machine had sewn through cotton, satin stretch knit and leather without having an adjustment of anything. The same user sewed through 3/4 inch of fabric swatch without any problems. So the Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine handles thin to thick fabric with no problems.
In our research, we couldn’t locate a bad review about Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine rather than the less a bad thing said within the good reviews. The only thing was that particular user did miss an instructional DVD accompanying the booklet.