Is the SINGER 3232 a good sewing machine? Here is our in-depth review!
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
SINGER 3232 Overview
Singer 3232 Simple Sewing Machine is a popular computerized sewing machine with a whole host of features at an affordable price. For beginners, 70 stitch patterns are more than enough for them to kick off their first project. Better still, they are allowed to select any stitch pattern by simply pressing a button to include six-style one-step buttonholes. As the picture showed, an LCD screen is located in the right corner to show the stitch settings.
On top of that, this Singer sewing machine features an automatic needle threader, drop-in bobbin, five snap-on feet options, automatic lock stitch, automatic stitch length, and width setting, as well as the automatic tension that means the thread is as tight or loose as it is supposed to be and won’t break as easily. These user-friendly features make this computerized sewing machine easy to use, and the novice has no trouble handling it for creating garments, dresses, or any home accessories.
The StayBright LED work light, audible tone to confirm pattern and function selection, and a free arm for accessory storage tray are added convenience features. Like other Singer sewing machines, the manufacturer is offering 25 years of limited warranty for the Singer 3232. With less than $200, it is smart choices among novice and those who are advanced sewers and looking for a device with a few fancy stitches.
Singer 3232 Highlight Features
The Singer 3232 features a metal interior frame covered by sturdy housing made from high-quality plastic. The dimension is 14.75” x 7.25” x 11.75” (L x D x H) with a weight of 14.55 pounds. It could sew rapidly with a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches per minute. As mentioned earlier, this computerized sewing machine offers 70 stitch options include 8 basic stitches, 8 stretch stitches, 48 decorative stitches, and 6 buttonhole patterns.
There are few push buttons located on the machine. Users need to press the button to make stitch selection and leave the computerized sewing machine’s length width and tension setting. Yes, this intelligent machine will set length, width, and tension automatically as and when users select the desired stitch. Better still; users still reserve the flexibility to adjust the stitch width up to 6mm for most of the stitch patterns.
As a computerized sewing machine for beginners, the Singer 3232 also comes with the following user-friendly features:
- Automatic Needle Threader – Time-saving feature as this Singer sewing machine will automatically thread the needle’s eye.
- One-Step Buttonholes – There are total 6 different one-step fully automatic precisely balanced built-in buttonhole styles
- Jam-proof Bobbin System – Users normally will find it easy to insert the bobbin as it is loads from the top, and its clear cover allows users to monitor the bobbin thread supply easily. Better still, this computerized sewing machine incorporates a magnet-type vertical axis rotating hook, which ensures smooth, quiet, thread jam-resistant sewing.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch – The needle won’t move up and down as the needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin.
- Automatic Reverse – With the push of the button, the machine will sew stitches in reverse.
- Auto Tie-Off Function for Straight Stitch – Similarly, users could prevent unraveling by press the button to reinforce the beginning and end of the seam.
- Auto-Adjust Presser Foot Pressure – Users have peace of mind to continue their sewing tasks even they are sewing from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim as this Singer sewing machine will automatically handle the amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs.
SINGER 3232 Reviews
Amazon buyers have been rated this computerized sewing machine as 4.5 out of 5 stars on average. Some love all the stitch options, whereby some commend that it is no louder when in use as they still can hear a TV over while sewing. Basically, the Singer 3232 meets customers’ expectations even those advanced sewers are happy with their purchase as this device comes with lots of bells and whistles. It is very user-friendly, and most of the novice can sew as and when it out of the box and plug it off course.