Last Updated on May 19, 2021
Is the Brother CS6000I a good sewing machine? Here is our in-depth review!
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Brother CS6000I Sew Advance Sew 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine is both light-weighted and, in addition, easy to understand. It will influence your sewing to process simpler. It offers a decision of sixty implicit lines, including arranged utility, enhancing, knitting, and legacy line capacities. Facilitate more it has programmed needle threading, one-advance drop-in bobbin substitution, and seven styles of one-advance buttonhole capacities.
Brother CS6000I Sewing Machine Review
You can, without much of a stretch, begin and stop any sewing activity, essentially press the included foot pedal or the machine’s one-touch catch. Utilize similar catches to empower switch sewing. Brother CS6000I Sewing Machine works at speeds up to 850 lines for each moment.
String strain is controlled with a dial. Clients utilize the mechanized join choice on the LCD show screen (alluding to the represented fasten control in favor of the machine). The machine enlightens line activity with double LED lighting.
Brother CS6000I Computerized Machine accompanies a plastic fitted wide table to help your bigger tasks, for example, quilts. An instructional DVD is accessible for isolated buy. Regardless of whether you sew for creating, article of clothing, home enrichment, or stitching, this machine is substantial on the highlights that you’re searching for at a moderate cost!
Features and Specifications
- Free-arm modernized sewing machine; with 60 line capacities, 7 styles of 1-step buttonholes, and an assortment of snap-on presser feet.
- Computerized join choice on the LCD screen; with auto threading, pressure control dial, and auto-set drop-in bobbin.
- The 110-volt machine worked with either foot pedal or 1-touch catch for begin, stop, switch sewing; double LED light.
- Accessories incorporate wide table frill for knitting, crease ripper, bobbins, needle set, additional spool stick, twin needle, cleaning brush, screwdriver, and arranged sorts of snap-on presser feet; hardcover case secures away.
- A control line, manual, and hard stockpiling case go with the sewing machine.
- The machine measures 9-3/4 inches wide by 9-3/5 inches profound by 12-1/2 inches high; restricted 25-year guarantee.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 6.7 x 11.4 inches; 16 pounds.
As indicated by the surveys, It is anything but difficult to move; likewise, it’s calm and lightweight. This, to a great degree, easy-to-understand machine, has numerous lines customized to it and makes the wonderful join. This machine, alongside the extraordinarily supportive manual, makes sewing like a breeze.
One detriment is that this machine could tend to move around on the table when sewing bigger tasks. A few analysts had encountered this with this machine. In an inverse that a few analysts guaranteed to not have any issues with it moving around while sewing even huge and heavier pieces of material.
Brother CS6000I gives you a staggering begin appropriate out of the crate, and the couple of extras that don’t accompany this machine are accessible at a sensible cost.
Brother CS6000I is regarded as tranquil, lightweight, easy to understand, and accompanies a reasonable cost. In general, most individuals didn’t lament this buy, so we feel good suggesting this sewing machine.
- 60 Unique built-in stitches: The Brother CS6000i includes 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The CS6000i includes a hard protective case, wide table, 10 sewing feet, needle set including twin needle, 3 bobbins and more
- LCD Screen: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- 25 Year limited warranty: The CS6000i is backed by a 25 year limited warranty with free technical support for the life of the product
Brother CS6000i Positive Reviews
The Brother CS6000i has received an overwhelming amount of positive feedback from its users, and the product is delivering a high amount of customer satisfaction.
A majority of the positive reviews for the sewing machine have been made regarding its ease of use. In fact, many beginning sewers have used the CS6000i successfully despite never having sewed before. Customers have found the machine to be very intuitive and the instruction manual to be helpful. For example, a highly beneficial feature of the product is that when the user changes stitches, the machine’s LCD will indicate which presser foot should be used.
Positive comments have also been made about the value that the machine and its accessories. The customers appreciate the quilting table and case and are pleased that they have not had to order additional accessories since purchasing the machine. It has every foot accessory for any sewing requirement.
Other compliments highlight that it is very light and easy to carry around; this machine’s durability was also praised.
The manufacturers not only claim it as a sewing machine but also as a quilting machine. So you like to read on best quilting machines.
Brother CS6000i Negative Reviews
Because the Brother CS6000i is the most popular sewing machine in its price range, most customer reviews have been very positive. However, some negative feedback has been left for the product, which we will now discuss.
You should keep this in mind if you think about purchasing this product because it doesn’t handle all types of thread. You should make sure to invest in some high-quality thread to get the most out of this Brother. Many customers have found that using cheap thread can result in bunching and a certain amount of frustration.
A few of the reviewers have also complained of the difficulty when initially trying to set the tension. However, based on the reviews of other customers, this problem is easily overcome by consulting the instruction manual.
Finally, some customers have complained about the sewing machine’s lighting. It has been described as small, dim, and badly placed. For this reason, you might want to use a lamp when sewing.
The machine has received close to 5,000 customer reviews, so we can’t explore all of the viewpoints in this article, but if you click here, you can read through all of the customer feedback.
Do We Recommend the Brother CS6000i to Our Readers?
Absolutely, and here is why:
Firstly, this Brother is the most popular sewing machine in its price range at the moment, and we think it would be hard to argue with the 7,000+ 5-star reviews that its owners have left.
The reviewers have said that this machine is currently the best on the market based on value for money, which increases our confidence in this recommendation. We would encourage any of our readers who need a lightweight and reliable machine that is great for beginners to consider investing in.